Sunday, May 10, 2009
I want to love you madly
Yesterday we were at this liquor store right after we'd been to a couple bookstores. And the clerk behind the counter starts talking to us as we're picking up some Frangelico for our morning coffee. "You look like a couple a kids, " he says. And (to me), "You with your Harry Potter books and Supergirl purse," and to Toby, "And you with your muppets t-shirt!"
And I looked at both of us, and knew all over again. This just makes me so happy.
Yesterday we were at this liquor store right after we'd been to a couple bookstores. And the clerk behind the counter starts talking to us as we're picking up some Frangelico for our morning coffee. "You look like a couple a kids, " he says. And (to me), "You with your Harry Potter books and Supergirl purse," and to Toby, "And you with your muppets t-shirt!"
And I looked at both of us, and knew all over again. This just makes me so happy.
Labels: Love