Thursday, August 28, 2008
I hear the call of a lifetime ring
Felt the need to get up for it
1. I'm a believer.
2. They don't know about us. They've never heard of love.
3. But if you'll wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,
I promise, I promise you.
4. And where was I before today?
This is ridiculous.
Love is the foolishness of men, and the wisdom of God.
The moon was a sliver this morning and it lit the whole sky, or maybe the light was your face, and I was dreaming.
Felt the need to get up for it
1. I'm a believer.
2. They don't know about us. They've never heard of love.
3. But if you'll wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me,
I promise, I promise you.
4. And where was I before today?
This is ridiculous.
Love is the foolishness of men, and the wisdom of God.
The moon was a sliver this morning and it lit the whole sky, or maybe the light was your face, and I was dreaming.