Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Six Things You May Want to Know About Barack Obama
Although I'm sure Obama's Web site has his policies outlined for the public, I enjoy reading different news sources and things on my own. If you get/have a Digg account we could swap stuff easily. I began compiling this list for a friend, but thought others might benefit:
1. A Commentary in The New Yorker on his campaign.
2. Gay Rights Views
3. His Response to the Housing Crisis
4. Philosophy of Foreign Policy
5. Campaigning Internationally
6. Acknowledging the Glass Ceiling
OK, I hope that helps! And I would love to hear your thoughts.
Although I'm sure Obama's Web site has his policies outlined for the public, I enjoy reading different news sources and things on my own. If you get/have a Digg account we could swap stuff easily. I began compiling this list for a friend, but thought others might benefit:
1. A Commentary in The New Yorker on his campaign.
2. Gay Rights Views
3. His Response to the Housing Crisis
4. Philosophy of Foreign Policy
5. Campaigning Internationally
6. Acknowledging the Glass Ceiling
OK, I hope that helps! And I would love to hear your thoughts.
Labels: 2008 Election, Obama
2 Comments:
Thanks, dude. It does indeed. :)
oh, good. Thanks!
