<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Best Day

Man, as I sit down to write this I realize I just don't have the energy. I need to go to bed.

Suffice to say, today has been one of the best days I have had in months. And this day, as one in a pretty great week, leads me to believe this is also one of the best weeks I've had in months.

I can't help feeling this wonderful sense of "things falling into place," which may be dangerous to say if I were cynical; lately I'm feeling quite the opposite of that.

It's blowing my mind yet again -- the lines between idealism and realism, and how much dreams can become realities in such small ways as if manifesting your intent -- to feel in control of one's own destiny. Along with it comes a certain level of trust in the Universe as well, a sense of how things may lead to unexplained places, if only they will be explained in the future.

That said, for someone who lately has been feeling exceedingly driven toward the future and somewhat restless in the present, today, in this moment, this night while I lie down in hopes of falling asleep, I've got this newfound sense of serenity that whether thinking or doing, I am on a path. And the more those thoughts translate to action, the more you inevitably move forward. The momentous winds of time are going, and it's like catching a wave in the ocean and riding it to the shore. That's what these moments feel like: coming home, and anticipating the next break that inevitably always comes.

2 Comments:

Lovely.

By Blogger E.S., at 7:12 AM  

aw, thank you, ma'am!

By Blogger regina, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?