Friday, June 06, 2008
response to ... http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/ten-chick-flicks-guys-can-like-too.php
1. Iron Man was better than at least 75% of this list.
2. No one wants to watch Father of the Bride.
3. I haven't known any men who were into Titanic or Pretty Woman, and that's okay with me.
4. I know it's been said but ... Terminator?
5. Knocked up is a man movie wrapped up with a chick flick's happy ending. It's appreciated by both, but is primarily crass -- hilarious, but still.
6. One more comment -- there are many better films that could have been referenced here. I suppose hot nude scenes could be one way to bring more men to see certain films they might not otherwise, but feel like this list lacks
1. Iron Man was better than at least 75% of this list.
2. No one wants to watch Father of the Bride.
3. I haven't known any men who were into Titanic or Pretty Woman, and that's okay with me.
4. I know it's been said but ... Terminator?
5. Knocked up is a man movie wrapped up with a chick flick's happy ending. It's appreciated by both, but is primarily crass -- hilarious, but still.
6. One more comment -- there are many better films that could have been referenced here. I suppose hot nude scenes could be one way to bring more men to see certain films they might not otherwise, but feel like this list lacks
Labels: Movies