<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"Remember, where you're going, there are no roads."

So i was having one of those days with all of these little inconveniences. things to do with waiting and buses and other little things ... it took several hours to just get to an appointment and run a small errand and get done with everything. it started to feel like an all day sort of thing ...

But something happened. 'Cause somewhere along through the day i came from some moment where the universe was obviously playing some game involving conspiracy against me, and moving into a completely different feeling. A feeling where everything is right in the world, or as right as it could be, a feeling of content in the moment.

I am looking for a new job and a place to live.

I am looking forward to graduating, REALLY graduating, in a little over a year.

I am looking forward to finding stable employment where I can make more money, and where my intellect will be valued, and where my skills will be applied.

I am looking forward to the content I'm going to feel when these things do happen, and enjoying the anticipation of knowing they will.

I am looking forward to making a budget and paying my bills and saving money, and looking forward to the satisfaction that comes along with the independence of knowing when the bills are coming, how much they will be, and just being able to pay them.

I am looking forward to being able to grocery shop and eat something other than grilled cheese or food from the restaurant where I work, and fuck, grilled cheese is good, but it's even more awesome when you can afford to have two kinds of cheese, or to add some mushrooms or avocado ...

I am looking forward to getting a new haircut and new clothes.

I am looking forward to saving my money and buying a nice old/new broken in car again, and cruising with some r&b and the windows down.

I am looking forward to so much there is very little time to look back on my mistakes, other than to say, "This is where I've been, and this is where I'm leading."

Because I have a lot going for me, a lot more to do, a lot more good coming my way. I guess going someplace is just a really nice place to be.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?