Monday, February 19, 2007
Just because everything comes at the appointed time ...
(2/17/07)
doesn't mean you don't have to create a space for the appointed to inhabit. Fuck yeah.
I just wanted to share that, I guess. Sensory overload. Got much on my mind and I'm too happy and too much enjoying the chaotic sensibility to overanalyze it just yet. But fuck, I've had an amazing day.
Scratch that, I've had an amazing couple of hours, in which i would like to think i spent working to become mindful in order to bring me to some moment where I was ready to go home thinking and feeling happier than I was when I arrived to the place where i decided to sit down and think at all.
And you know what rules? I mean, what rules the fuck out of ruling at all?
It worked, dude. and I'm basking in the victory of good vs. so much less than good, in my own mind.
Rad.
(2/17/07)
doesn't mean you don't have to create a space for the appointed to inhabit. Fuck yeah.
I just wanted to share that, I guess. Sensory overload. Got much on my mind and I'm too happy and too much enjoying the chaotic sensibility to overanalyze it just yet. But fuck, I've had an amazing day.
Scratch that, I've had an amazing couple of hours, in which i would like to think i spent working to become mindful in order to bring me to some moment where I was ready to go home thinking and feeling happier than I was when I arrived to the place where i decided to sit down and think at all.
And you know what rules? I mean, what rules the fuck out of ruling at all?
It worked, dude. and I'm basking in the victory of good vs. so much less than good, in my own mind.
Rad.
Labels: Books, Buddhism, Spirituality