<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 14, 2006

Calling all crazies: Come the fuck on!

Things I've had too much of today: Coffee, cigarettes, thinking, drinks (only a few, but they did not help the fact that I've been feeling like ralphing all day) ... and that's about it.

Things I've had too little of today: Food (all I had was a small slice of cheesecake with my mom and grandma, and a spoonful of fruit salad), water and sleep (was awake until 6 a.m., then slept awhile, and had to go visit my family ....

Times I've put my foot in my mouth today: a few.

Times I made an ass of myself today: Oh, I can think of at least two.

Times I've cried today: One.

Gallons of gas I've used today: Eight or so.

Amount of money in my wallet: A five dollar bill after gas, cigarettes, three drinks at two bars, and my pool league fee ....

Number of days until school starts: Doesn't feel like enough for me to accomplish the few things I want to beforehand.

There're a few other things, but they'll have to wait until I'm not feeling like this. Problem is I want to write about these things while they're fresh, except I can't just yet. Maybe tomorrow. Today, all I have are a little bit a crazy and a string of lists.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?