Saturday, February 18, 2006
Thank you, Rob Reiner.
Men and women can never truly be friends. The sex part always gets in the way.
Just something I've been thinking about ... too much.
Men and women can never truly be friends. The sex part always gets in the way.
Just something I've been thinking about ... too much.
Labels: Movies
3 Comments:
NOT true ... it only gets in the way if you DO it and get weird, or DON'T do it and get weird.
It's not the sex that is the problem, it's the "getting weird".
-Dave
By , at 1:06 PM
My problem is that I become really good friends with a women and then sex never occurs. ;)
By , at 2:20 PM
yep. well, the getting weird, whether as a result of doing it or not, is still directly linked to doing it.
i'm gonna think about this some more. cause that's what i do.

