<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thanks, T.

AAAGGHHHHH!

in the words of my friend:

"The way I see it is, if you quit now you can be a secretary. But if you just finish school you could be the head secretary. So finish and get that extra $1.50 an hour. Get some cheese on that Whopper!"

It's going to feel so good when I finally get my degree. Not only will I be able to claim my degree, but with pride I can say it was eight years in the making!

But somehow, it's not school that's bothering me really. I don't know what is. I love school. I don't like how much school costs, or how long it takes, but I don't mind it. Then again, whoever liked that other stuff? Who gets all excited when they think about $_________ they owe for school. I mean, people who actually borrowed money. I can't really think of anyone.

There's this line, one of many on Songs for Silverman, though, that circles in my head in the most convenient of times, making me feel better:

Why you gotta act like you know when you don't know? It's OK ~~~~ if you don't know everything. It just does.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?