<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sleepless (not) in Seattle

I did get a second job, just a couple days after I posted last, I think. So I'm on my way. In one week I will have two jobs and school.

I love being busy. I really do. And my apartment is just now really starting to feel like home. I just moved my furniture Sunday. For a week I was just sort of living there: all the essentials, like guitars, but uh, no food or place to sit. It's much better now. Still no food though. I'm kinda broke.

I'm sorta cutting down on the drinking now, but sorta not. But a couple things happened lately that really pissed me off at myself, er whatever. Like getting drunk at Cecil's the other night and losing my fucking glasses. I know someone stole them. My Versace bling-bling. Ughhhh.

So, yeah, that's another million dollars I have to come up with; that is, if I would like to see again. And I sure would.

Man, I've been looking at dating in a much better way lately. No pressure at all. 'Cause these days I'd run the wind out of myself in the opposite direction of anything that resembled a relationship. I'm pretty much one of those alcoholic, workaholic, emo fuckwits that Bridget Jones longed to avoid. That I longed to avoid, much less never thought I would become. But, I'm working on it. Anyway, it's OK to get to know people. A slower way of doing things certainly can't be bad.

Uh, I feel I don't have too much to say. Just wanted to let you know I'm following through, or trying to, I guess. For what it's worth. Till next time ...

1 Comments:

Sokay ... some of us are hiding in the boonies (read: Richmond) to avoid that crap. At least you have the balls to tangle with the hot-bright-center of the universe.

-Dave

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?