<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sell Me Something.

Apartment shopping is lame. It sucks. It sucks more than you know, unless you know. I guess it's not uncommon to human experience. Would hate to suggest otherwise.

I'm on my week-long vacation from camp. It's not vacation, considering it's hot, and I have to spend much of my time driving and looking for an apartment. Lame. Have had lots of time to see Aaron and my friends, though. Rad.

Have not however, since I am looking for an apartment, had much of a concrete place to stay. Stayed with my folks last night, but that's not ideal every night since I don't actually have a bed or room there anymore, and since when I do, I have to be home by midnight if I want to go out, so I don't wake them up coming home. But it was nice to spend time with them.

Also, it's nice to not be working 15 hour days this week. And to get more than six hours sleep if I choose. And to get drunk. Real drunk. So yes, I'm appreciative.

I think this heat is making me cranky, because other than the oh-so-annoying apartment hunt, life is fucking good. Wayyy good.

As, I mentioned, driving. One of my best friends in the world won a million dollars in some Phillip Morris competition. I'm. not. joking. So her mom gave me her Cadillac.

That alone makes me feel like I won a million dollars. One day you have no car. The next you do.

One day you've got no lover. The next you do.

Two things to be grateful for. Grateful like whoa. Both things make me feel like I've won the lottery in ways, except usually it's more like yay. It's about time. I've been telling myself things would get better, and I believed it, but I had no idea how much.

And then I just appreciate everything that's good. And try to be good to it in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?