Thursday, June 16, 2005
Man, oh man, I love camp.
Angel caught three fish yesterday.
Brooke caught two, plus the one that got away.
Nikea is getting better at swimming; she got to take off her life jacket today.
And that's not all: I love camp.
Sheralyn is blind, but she goes swimming, and she reads her book in brail to the other children. And when you ask her to dance, she dances, and says she's droppin' it like it's hot.
And little girls have bigger hearts than any one else in the entire world. And they show it with notes and bracelets and hugs and smiles.
And if this is cheesy, I don't give a damn. Because tonight we're having a dance, and it's going to rule. 'Cause none of my girls seem to care about having a date this week. They just want to be silly and dance with me. Right on.
Um, and that is all.
Oh, and Aaron, I miss him soooo much. I'll see him tomorrow!
p.s. I got to pet a pony yesterday!
Angel caught three fish yesterday.
Brooke caught two, plus the one that got away.
Nikea is getting better at swimming; she got to take off her life jacket today.
And that's not all: I love camp.
Sheralyn is blind, but she goes swimming, and she reads her book in brail to the other children. And when you ask her to dance, she dances, and says she's droppin' it like it's hot.
And little girls have bigger hearts than any one else in the entire world. And they show it with notes and bracelets and hugs and smiles.
And if this is cheesy, I don't give a damn. Because tonight we're having a dance, and it's going to rule. 'Cause none of my girls seem to care about having a date this week. They just want to be silly and dance with me. Right on.
Um, and that is all.
Oh, and Aaron, I miss him soooo much. I'll see him tomorrow!
p.s. I got to pet a pony yesterday!