Monday, May 16, 2005
Oh My God!
I'm a fuckin' scholar! holy shit! I got a fucking 4.0. A 4.0. Dude, I got a 4.0. I'm sorry. That's just never happened before, and I've tried so hard.
I just found out. What the fuck. This is fucking awesome. All right, I ... this rules.
...
yes. if this were a song there would be a repeat sign after this rules. It would go like this:
Oh my god! I'm a fuckin' scholar! holy shit! I got a fucking 4.0. A 4.0. Dude, I got a 4.0. I'm sorry. That's just never happened before, and I've tried so hard.
I just found out. What the fuck. This is fucking awesome. All right, I ... this rules.
Oh my god! I'm a fuckin' scholar! holy shit! I got a fucking 4.0. A 4.0. Dude, I got a 4.0. I'm sorry. That's just never happened before, and I've tried so hard.
I just found out. What the fuck. This is fucking awesome. All right, I ... this rules.
I'm a fuckin' scholar! holy shit! I got a fucking 4.0. A 4.0. Dude, I got a 4.0. I'm sorry. That's just never happened before, and I've tried so hard.
I just found out. What the fuck. This is fucking awesome. All right, I ... this rules.
...
yes. if this were a song there would be a repeat sign after this rules. It would go like this:
Oh my god! I'm a fuckin' scholar! holy shit! I got a fucking 4.0. A 4.0. Dude, I got a 4.0. I'm sorry. That's just never happened before, and I've tried so hard.
I just found out. What the fuck. This is fucking awesome. All right, I ... this rules.
Oh my god! I'm a fuckin' scholar! holy shit! I got a fucking 4.0. A 4.0. Dude, I got a 4.0. I'm sorry. That's just never happened before, and I've tried so hard.
I just found out. What the fuck. This is fucking awesome. All right, I ... this rules.
3 Comments:
heh ... congrats
-Dave
By , at 8:58 AM
yeah! yay! i still can't believe. when you be in town, yo? holla!
thank you, stefan. yeahhh!

