<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Things I love:

1. Going to the park.
2. Playing my guitar.
3. Pizza.
4. Pop-punk!
5. My friends.
6. Seattle.
7. Summer camp!
8. The Conversation Heart. Just added them today. Yay Brandon!
9. Boys.
10. Italian.
11. Dance Dance Revolution.

Things I hate:

1. Lying.
2. Being in denial.
3. Kools, but I'm fo' sho' smoking 'em 'cause I got some for free.
4. Working. Mostly because I can always think of something better to do. Like this Friday. Can't go to Numbers. I'm working.
5. Bills.
6. Traffic tickets.
7. Getting all excited about going to a movie and finding out it sucks.
8. Boys.
9. Trivial Pursuit. Hah.

Meh.

Things I want to learn:

1. Italian fluently.
2. French.
3. Spanish.
4. Japanese.
5. Portuguese.
6. Russian. Why the fuck not?
7. How to string my own damn guitars. I know. It's so lame.
8. How to read my own mind, and maybe some other people's.
9. Geography. Seriously, I don't know shit.
10. Physics and Calculus.

Things I want to do:

1. Start running again.
2. Quit smoking.
3. Graduate in three semesters. Or four. Just soon.
4. Play open mics. Or for more people.
5. Write more songs.
6. Learn the above mentioned things.
7. Eat healthier. I don't know. Find a super healthy pizza?
8. Save up a shitload of money.
9. Take a trip somewhere. Anywhere. Soon.
10. Go to a fucking show. It's been forever.

Things I want to pick-up:
1. Comic books.
2. Skydiving.
3. Science fiction.
4. Sports. Like soccer, even though I suck.
5. Anime movies. Good ones.
6. More foreign films.
7. More new music. Foreign stuff too. MORE POP-PUNK!
8. Rollerskates.
9. Iceskates.
10. Boys. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?