<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I'm gonna be a supermodel.

OK, I have seen some funny things, but this takes the cake. MySpace has been entertaining as hell today.

First, I got a friend request from this guy.

Then, I got a message from some guy who's like dying to thumb-wrestle me, er something. I swear that's what he said. He said, "Winner gets the loser's pride and makes pot brownies with it." I was like, wtf. 'Cause we all know how competitive Cara gets with thumb-wrestling and how down she is with pot ... NOT. Anyway, I wrote that one back anyway. He got points for originality, although not many, and for all I know he probably says that to every chick he writes on there.

People are such tools. Even me. The Internet just makes it easier and easier to objectify people. And I've probably been watching too much TV. It just amazes me the things people do and say. Especially for money. Like with Fear Factor. That show is crazy. I used to really hate it, but it's growing on me. It's like that age old game kids and bored teenagers play. Or at least I have. You ever played a game where you just sit around and make up crazy questions and ask your friends what they'd do for a million dollars? My sister Renee used to always ask everyone about cow pie. "Would you eat a cow pie for a million dollars?" she'd say. Stuff like that. Oh, man, I so wouldn't. I don't give a shit. It's funny to watch people try though. And they take it so seriously. They're like, "Oh, man, if I had just chugged that maggot guts shake a little faster ... I'm such a loser."

But I'm getting off the subject. The funniest thing today, the one that takes the MySpace cake and I feel will be on the winning pedestal for awhile, is this special invitation for which I was so flattered to have received:

Hello my name is Mark. I'm an agent for a large talent firm and I have hand selected you from MySpace because I think you qualify for our $10,000 dollar audition promotion

You've probably seen it on TV, and now Girls Gone Wild is coming to your area and we're seeking attractive males & females of all shapes, sizes, heights and weights to appear in our videos.

If you think you have what it takes and you pass the audition, you will be paid $10,000 dollars for the job. Filming will be in all major cities across the country.

We are hiring literally thousands of people to appear on the dance floor so your chances of being selected are great. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

You MUST have a webcam, digital cam or camera phone to audition. Auditions are a one-time offer and are completed online in the privacy of your own home. I guide you through the audition process step-by-step

Please contact me on one of these messenger services for an audition.

Thanks,
Mark


Hahahahaha. I shit you not.

Crap! What am I doing wasting time blogging. I've gotta go set up my Webcam!

2 Comments:

Sounds like we need to call in the Coalition.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 PM  

hahahahahaha!

By Blogger regina, at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?