Tuesday, March 22, 2005
I'm going to marry Spiderman
Yay for good moods.
I got two A's today. Not one. Two.
The first one was on an italian test over il futuro (the future tense). Then I got an A on my Media and Society midterm, which is 30 percent of my grade.
I rule.
I own.
Then I hung out with my friend Luis. We went to Mai's. Rock on. And then Slick's. I love hanging out with Luis, because he cracks me up.
He told me about the time he asked this chick if she wanted to go home with him and blow up his inflatable chair. Fuckin' A. He always says shit like that. Haha. The thing is he actually has one though, hah. Some Miller Lite chair er something that he got at a sporting event.
And if lines like that don't work, he's like, "What? So, I guess a blow job's out of the question?" Hahaha. I'm terrible. I think shit like that is hilarious. The dirtier, the more politically incorrect the better.
So, I'm going to write in Italian right now because I can.
Oggi sono andata all'universita e ho studiato il mio italiano. Dopo, il mio amico Terrence e io siamo andati all'U.C. Satellite, dove ho mangiato un burrito di Taco Bell.
Ho ricevuto una novantasette in l'esame del futuro. Va bene.
Mi piaciono i ragazzi. Io ho pensato che non erano intelligenti, ma ero cambiato. Ero stato non intelligenta, perche avevo rotto la mia cuore i molti tempi. Ma non ci ho paura.
Ho molta stanca, e vado al letto in un minuto. Ma ti voglio dire che. Buona notte.
Yay for good moods.
I got two A's today. Not one. Two.
The first one was on an italian test over il futuro (the future tense). Then I got an A on my Media and Society midterm, which is 30 percent of my grade.
I rule.
I own.
Then I hung out with my friend Luis. We went to Mai's. Rock on. And then Slick's. I love hanging out with Luis, because he cracks me up.
He told me about the time he asked this chick if she wanted to go home with him and blow up his inflatable chair. Fuckin' A. He always says shit like that. Haha. The thing is he actually has one though, hah. Some Miller Lite chair er something that he got at a sporting event.
And if lines like that don't work, he's like, "What? So, I guess a blow job's out of the question?" Hahaha. I'm terrible. I think shit like that is hilarious. The dirtier, the more politically incorrect the better.
So, I'm going to write in Italian right now because I can.
Oggi sono andata all'universita e ho studiato il mio italiano. Dopo, il mio amico Terrence e io siamo andati all'U.C. Satellite, dove ho mangiato un burrito di Taco Bell.
Ho ricevuto una novantasette in l'esame del futuro. Va bene.
Mi piaciono i ragazzi. Io ho pensato che non erano intelligenti, ma ero cambiato. Ero stato non intelligenta, perche avevo rotto la mia cuore i molti tempi. Ma non ci ho paura.
Ho molta stanca, e vado al letto in un minuto. Ma ti voglio dire che. Buona notte.