Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Help!
Call 911! There has been a disturbance. There has been an attack. The assailant is approximately sixty pounds, with a white stripe across her front. Sandy hair. I have the address. Just someone get an ambulance. Help!
She attacked my bear! My teddy bear I've had since I was little. She thinks she owns this house. She thinks it's her mountain. Crazy Rottweiler-Pitbull dog.
She acts all cute and innocent, but she's a killing machine. Took out an eye and ate the nose.
Poor, defiled bear. Now, it's going to look more like a savage pirate.
You might think I'm too old to give a rat's ass about my bear, but the bear doesn't take up space in the bed. It doesn't toss and turn. It never causes an argument. Aw, poor bear.
Call 911! There has been a disturbance. There has been an attack. The assailant is approximately sixty pounds, with a white stripe across her front. Sandy hair. I have the address. Just someone get an ambulance. Help!
She attacked my bear! My teddy bear I've had since I was little. She thinks she owns this house. She thinks it's her mountain. Crazy Rottweiler-Pitbull dog.
She acts all cute and innocent, but she's a killing machine. Took out an eye and ate the nose.
Poor, defiled bear. Now, it's going to look more like a savage pirate.
You might think I'm too old to give a rat's ass about my bear, but the bear doesn't take up space in the bed. It doesn't toss and turn. It never causes an argument. Aw, poor bear.
2 Comments:
I may have a spare eyepatch around ... the nose I can't do much about though.
-Dave
By , at 5:49 PM
I think I have an eyepatch left over from something if it would help him ...
-Dave
By , at 4:58 PM
