Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Fuckkkkkk
For lack of a better title, that about sums up the way I'm feeling today.
Where to begin? How can I describe this? Do you ever feel like absolutely rocking out? You know, just turning shit up and dancing by yourself in your room? I kinda feel that way right now, but do you know what I'm listening to? Mae. It doesn't make any sense, I know.
Do you ever get on your own nerves? I've been getting on my nerves all day. It is so easy for me to point out contradictions in others that I sometimes make a habit of doing it in order to take the heat off myself, I think.
I feel like a combination of two posts I recently wrote. One in June when I swore I was the biggest bullshitter in the entire world, and that I'd been shatting for six months. The other is the one I wrote from my parents' house when I was like "RARRRRRRRRRRRR!"
Yes, that is exactly how I feel. All that bullshit about Amedeo Modigliani. I wish I could live life like that. Minus the drugs and womanizing, most likely, but with a certain something that I like.
I'm always talking about adventures, but I'm a bullshitter.
I'm bored with everything. And I try to ask myself what's missing, what would make things more livable, but I just don't know.
For lack of a better title, that about sums up the way I'm feeling today.
Where to begin? How can I describe this? Do you ever feel like absolutely rocking out? You know, just turning shit up and dancing by yourself in your room? I kinda feel that way right now, but do you know what I'm listening to? Mae. It doesn't make any sense, I know.
Do you ever get on your own nerves? I've been getting on my nerves all day. It is so easy for me to point out contradictions in others that I sometimes make a habit of doing it in order to take the heat off myself, I think.
I feel like a combination of two posts I recently wrote. One in June when I swore I was the biggest bullshitter in the entire world, and that I'd been shatting for six months. The other is the one I wrote from my parents' house when I was like "RARRRRRRRRRRRR!"
Yes, that is exactly how I feel. All that bullshit about Amedeo Modigliani. I wish I could live life like that. Minus the drugs and womanizing, most likely, but with a certain something that I like.
I'm always talking about adventures, but I'm a bullshitter.
I'm bored with everything. And I try to ask myself what's missing, what would make things more livable, but I just don't know.