Sunday, March 13, 2005
Dating!
So, it appears that I am dating. And quite smitten actually. It is good. Good in all the ways it should be good, I will say that.
I've had this really amazing week so far. I just have been having so much fun. Wednesday I went out for karaoke. That was rad. Then on Thursday I went to play open mic at Helios, but I signed up too late, so I didn't get to. Meh. Next week. Then I had a really good night and morning, and watched movies all day with my sister. Really liked Mean Girls by the way, much more than I thought I would.
And tonight I went to a couple bars with my friends and played some Megatouch, which kicked a lot of ass by the way. I rule at bowling on Megatouch, which is so rad considering my mad bowling skills ... NOT.
Now, I'm going to bed. But I just ate like a whole pizza with my friend Luis at Late Night Pie, and it was mighty fine. Yes, I can eat the hell out of some pizza.
Oh, and while we were eating Luis made me a ring out of a dollar bill, so now I got my bling bling for when I go out, since I lost the back to one of my rock star earrings yet again.
And Dave said he might have an eyepatch for my bear.
I love my friends. And I feel so dorky right now. Good night.
So, it appears that I am dating. And quite smitten actually. It is good. Good in all the ways it should be good, I will say that.
I've had this really amazing week so far. I just have been having so much fun. Wednesday I went out for karaoke. That was rad. Then on Thursday I went to play open mic at Helios, but I signed up too late, so I didn't get to. Meh. Next week. Then I had a really good night and morning, and watched movies all day with my sister. Really liked Mean Girls by the way, much more than I thought I would.
And tonight I went to a couple bars with my friends and played some Megatouch, which kicked a lot of ass by the way. I rule at bowling on Megatouch, which is so rad considering my mad bowling skills ... NOT.
Now, I'm going to bed. But I just ate like a whole pizza with my friend Luis at Late Night Pie, and it was mighty fine. Yes, I can eat the hell out of some pizza.
Oh, and while we were eating Luis made me a ring out of a dollar bill, so now I got my bling bling for when I go out, since I lost the back to one of my rock star earrings yet again.
And Dave said he might have an eyepatch for my bear.
I love my friends. And I feel so dorky right now. Good night.