<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Billy Idol!

Um, I'd like to apologize for being a drunken stereotype last night. Aha. It's just that we went to Slicks before Numbers, and my friend Wen was making me the bad-assest drink. It was melon with banana liquer, vodka and pineapple juice. Tasted like candy.

Now I remember why I never drank girly sweet drinks too much. When you've got whiskey or scotch, you know what you're getting. When you're drinking liquid candy, you sometimes forget.

But I had a really excellent time, even though I had to leave early. Sometimes you get to that point when it becomes absolutely necessary for you to leave. But that's the good thing about getting older, because at least you know when that point is and can attempt to take care of yourself.

I saw lots of my friends, though, and that was rad. Considering I was a little more outgoing than usual, if that's possible, hah.

So, at Numbers, there was this guy walking around in sunglasses. And he came up to this chick I was talking to and was sort of hitting on her. I couldn't tell if they knew each other or not.

Then he started asking me about Bright Eyes, 'cause I was wearing my t-shirt. He didn't know who they were. And he was all, "Would I like them?" Hah. Then the girl started giving him shit for wearing sunglasses at night, and he tried to say they were prescription. Then I asked him if I could see his eyes, mostly to fuck with him but also just to see if he was attractive at all, 'cause I was curious, and he shows them to me and goes, "Are we connecting?"

hahahaha. I don't know. That kinda made my night. I just thought that was hilarious.

I danced to "Let's Go to Bed." Fucking love that song. And to think some people wonder why I go to Numbers. Don't they know? ah.

I got home, and my sister was like, "Damn, you're early." She said she wasn't expecting me until my usual three, which is like going out drinking and then getting food and good conversation and going to bed. But yeah.

So they were drinking and then they left to go out right as I was putting myself to bed. Ha.

Well, that's all I got. But you know what, oddly enough, I don't even feel hungover. Tired certainly, but not like ass, so that's rad. Ah, lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?