Monday, February 28, 2005
Underground gangsta shit!
OMG! What did I tell you about Gizoogle. Stefan did some Ben Franklin quotes. Big pimpin', spendin' g's, yo. This one's my favorite:
He that be of tha opinion money wizzle do ho-slappin' may well be suspected of doing ho-slappin' fo` money.
Oh man, if I were to die laughing, I think I'd be OK with that.
p.s. I tried to write Jeff back a little while ago, but like two sentences into it I just started to not feel well again. I don't know how to respond. And this should probably be going in my diary at home rather than on here, but it's like I need some advice from you.
Nikki said they had talked about it, and he's probably just going through one of those "What does it all mean things?" So he's fishing around to see if I'm married to Kevin Banister yet, er something, I guess.
I need to think about this some more, that's all. Without having any kind of objective it is hard to know what to do. 'Cause I don't know if I want to be his friend. I know I don't ever want to date him ever again, and I know that sometimes friendships with ex-lovers can be confusing. And I know that my life is relatively drama free right now, which is rad.
Um, case closed for the night. Wish me luck on my Italian test tomorrow on Il futuro Semplice. I'm going to own it.
OMG! What did I tell you about Gizoogle. Stefan did some Ben Franklin quotes. Big pimpin', spendin' g's, yo. This one's my favorite:
He that be of tha opinion money wizzle do ho-slappin' may well be suspected of doing ho-slappin' fo` money.
Oh man, if I were to die laughing, I think I'd be OK with that.
p.s. I tried to write Jeff back a little while ago, but like two sentences into it I just started to not feel well again. I don't know how to respond. And this should probably be going in my diary at home rather than on here, but it's like I need some advice from you.
Nikki said they had talked about it, and he's probably just going through one of those "What does it all mean things?" So he's fishing around to see if I'm married to Kevin Banister yet, er something, I guess.
I need to think about this some more, that's all. Without having any kind of objective it is hard to know what to do. 'Cause I don't know if I want to be his friend. I know I don't ever want to date him ever again, and I know that sometimes friendships with ex-lovers can be confusing. And I know that my life is relatively drama free right now, which is rad.
Um, case closed for the night. Wish me luck on my Italian test tomorrow on Il futuro Semplice. I'm going to own it.