Monday, February 14, 2005
Roses are for sissies ... grrr
I went running today ... for like 15 minutes. Made me feel productive.
I'm trying to forget Valentine's Day, because I hate it, but people keep reminding me with "Happy Valentine's Day!" comments on MySpace and shit.
And lemme ask you this, what's so damn happy about it?
If I was going to get anyone anything for Valentine's Day, I'd get something for my mom. But you know, the broke + no car thing isn't really going to help me do that. Maybe if I were more mindful, I could have gotten her something while I was out this weekend, but eh.
So tonight, I'm participating in some starcrossed singles hate party or something. It's not really a party, though. It's a mission. I'm reporting to Maj. Mayhem and some others sometime before midnight. I will not disclose my secret code name for the mission here, or my orders. But I will say we are meeting at a bar, and I'm pretty sure it'll be all downhill from there.
I went running today ... for like 15 minutes. Made me feel productive.
I'm trying to forget Valentine's Day, because I hate it, but people keep reminding me with "Happy Valentine's Day!" comments on MySpace and shit.
And lemme ask you this, what's so damn happy about it?
If I was going to get anyone anything for Valentine's Day, I'd get something for my mom. But you know, the broke + no car thing isn't really going to help me do that. Maybe if I were more mindful, I could have gotten her something while I was out this weekend, but eh.
So tonight, I'm participating in some starcrossed singles hate party or something. It's not really a party, though. It's a mission. I'm reporting to Maj. Mayhem and some others sometime before midnight. I will not disclose my secret code name for the mission here, or my orders. But I will say we are meeting at a bar, and I'm pretty sure it'll be all downhill from there.