Thursday, December 09, 2004
Tonight on Cheaters
Dude, this chick was cheating on her boyfriend with her cousin. And they were like, "cousin by marriage." haha. brilliant. I swear I only catch shit like this at other people's houses ... I have no life.
Mmm, beer. It's been one hell of a day.
But tomorrow I get to see Craig. And we're going to dance and be merry. I'm so lame. But really, we will. And we will listen to tapes in the car. Good tapes.
Dude, this chick was cheating on her boyfriend with her cousin. And they were like, "cousin by marriage." haha. brilliant. I swear I only catch shit like this at other people's houses ... I have no life.
Mmm, beer. It's been one hell of a day.
But tomorrow I get to see Craig. And we're going to dance and be merry. I'm so lame. But really, we will. And we will listen to tapes in the car. Good tapes.