Monday, November 15, 2004
I'm not livin' in the real world, I'm not livin' in the real world
Have I told you how much Eat to the Beat rocks? But then again, you probably already knew that. But maybe you can tell me where I can get another tape of it, because mine is wearing out rather quickly ...
I had a pretty awesome weekend. I got to see Craig, and I got to go camping out on Anja's ranch, and I got to see Craig again, and I got to practice with my band. It was all rather excellent, if I do say so.
Today it was back to work. Work sucked. A lot. Today. So did being trailed by a cop for several minutes on UH campus for no apparent reason. Fuckers, man. I'm extra paranoid too since my registration is expired.
What else? You don't want to hear about it. Just a bunch of happy thoughts sweeter than candy.
Alas, we are about to practice again. Catch you on the flipside. Yes, I just said that.
Have I told you how much Eat to the Beat rocks? But then again, you probably already knew that. But maybe you can tell me where I can get another tape of it, because mine is wearing out rather quickly ...
I had a pretty awesome weekend. I got to see Craig, and I got to go camping out on Anja's ranch, and I got to see Craig again, and I got to practice with my band. It was all rather excellent, if I do say so.
Today it was back to work. Work sucked. A lot. Today. So did being trailed by a cop for several minutes on UH campus for no apparent reason. Fuckers, man. I'm extra paranoid too since my registration is expired.
What else? You don't want to hear about it. Just a bunch of happy thoughts sweeter than candy.
Alas, we are about to practice again. Catch you on the flipside. Yes, I just said that.
1 Comments:
Miss you too hun ... tried calling when I heard (read) that you were back, and your phone was turned off.
In case mine is one of the numbers you lost, 713-408-9158.
By , at 8:43 PM
