<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

And Ms. Pacman is hot.

So today, I read my horoscope, and it said something about this tale of two mice who were stuck in a bowl of butter. And how one of the mice gave up, but the other one worked really hard and somehow turned the butter into cream and got out. And it said I have what is in me to do what that mouse did, that it is in the stars. This makes me so happy. Giddy really. It just does.

I made a lot of money at lunch today. I had hardly any tables either. I think it's just because I couldn't stop smiling. And that was before I read my horoscope even, ha!

Tonight I'm going to practice. I love going to practice. I look forward to it all the time. It's pretty much been every week night.

And you know what else? Did I tell you that in two months I'm quitting my job and taking 17 hours at school? I'm so excited about that. Nine of them are on tape. I've been saying this to all my friends, but seriously, I'm going to roll out of bed in my flannel pajamas, eat avocado and mushroom sandwiches and strum my guitar while watching communication theory and shit. Hell, yes.

And do you know what else? Cake is coming in December, and then Jimmy Eat World is coming in January, and Jill Scott in February. Jill Scott!

Wow. Sometimes it is so amazing how many good things can happen all at once. Almost always seems like the opposite is more likely. Guess the world really does work in strange ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?