Friday, October 15, 2004
I am not a rock star. I'm just an everyday girl, trying to make it.
Do you ever have those moods when you feel like everything you try to do just sucks. Yesterday I felt like that when I was playing my guitar.
I looked forward to playing it all day, and then when I got home from work I felt like everything I strummed was booty.
I am about to go to work this morning. I just have been wanting to say something lately, but I guess my energy just isn't in the right place to articulate it.
Arg.
But while I'm here I may as well say that Lovers Need Lawyers kicks so much ass. This morning is the first morning I haven't listened to it since I went to the show last Wednesday. Instead I listened to The Ugly Organ in its entirety.
Oh, and I've been compiling a list of dates I want to go on in my head for when I eventually meet someone special. I haven't really written about them here, but the other night I added drinking beer and playing Ms. Pac Man. God damn, I'm a hopeless romantic.
OK, I'm out.
Do you ever have those moods when you feel like everything you try to do just sucks. Yesterday I felt like that when I was playing my guitar.
I looked forward to playing it all day, and then when I got home from work I felt like everything I strummed was booty.
I am about to go to work this morning. I just have been wanting to say something lately, but I guess my energy just isn't in the right place to articulate it.
Arg.
But while I'm here I may as well say that Lovers Need Lawyers kicks so much ass. This morning is the first morning I haven't listened to it since I went to the show last Wednesday. Instead I listened to The Ugly Organ in its entirety.
Oh, and I've been compiling a list of dates I want to go on in my head for when I eventually meet someone special. I haven't really written about them here, but the other night I added drinking beer and playing Ms. Pac Man. God damn, I'm a hopeless romantic.
OK, I'm out.
1 Comments:
A hopeless romantic with a turned off phone apparently ... who doesn't call people even though she has had QUITE enough time to get settled back in.
WAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Don't you love me anymore?
-Dave-
By , at 1:52 AM
