<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

She said she just might be a damned fool
Delirious on her own happy gas ambitious dreamy thoughts

I met with my advisor today and I'm totally stoked. I'm getting my Associates in Commercial Music Management, and a certificate in Small Business Management. Old Cara would have thought I was such a tool for studying business, but I suddenly can't see myself doing anything else. In the next few semesters I'm going to learn how to run a business, how to produce and promote records, how to book shows, and I can even learn how to play drums and shit at school if I want. It's such an awesome mixture of performance and production and business and law. I'm pretty damned excited about it.

Woohoo! And through the school I can get paying internships at labels, which kicks ass. Of course I have to complete some coursework before I can jump into that, so instead I decided to try to join a Street Team or something. My first attempt was a letter I wrote to Saddle Creek Records.

Anyway, I'm not stopping there. I'm going to try to do some other stuff, but wish me luck! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?