Thursday, August 19, 2004
Paint a picture with my hands
I'm listening to the Maroon 5 album right now and I absolutely love it. I'm such a loser. Ha ha.
The other night I went and saw Coffee and Cigarettes. I like how when I described it to a friend he said he'd probably rather smoke and drink coffee than watch a movie about it and I agreed with him although neither one of us smokes. I was so cranky when I saw it anyway, though. I totally just wanted to go see Napoleon Dynamite. I love laughing. It's all I wanted to do that night. Instead I watched people drink coffee and smoke in black and white. I was mildly entertained. It did have Steve Buschemi(sp?) and Bill Murray and Iggy Pop and Tom Waits and stuff. So that was cool. But I was sleepy and we caught a late show so I became irritated trying to catch some Z's in the movie theater chair.
So Liza (my roommate) goes jogging-ish at this park here several times a week and I went with her last night and really dug it. I decided at camp that I wanted to start running when I got back and she's trying to work her way up to running the five mile trail. We did three miles of it last night and afterwards I felt great. We got free water from Starbucks after and then went and had a couple pitchers on the porch of some bar where we could bring her doggy.
I'm the puppy's aunt, we decided. It's so cool: Liza has a five month old little black puppy mutt and I love it so much. And she loves me back. She's laying on the couch right now and she's so friggen' cute!
I just got in a really good mood all the sudden. Maybe my late morning coffee kicked in; maybe it's the Maroon 5 jams. Ha! Never can tell. But peace out until I have something even newer to say.
I'm listening to the Maroon 5 album right now and I absolutely love it. I'm such a loser. Ha ha.
The other night I went and saw Coffee and Cigarettes. I like how when I described it to a friend he said he'd probably rather smoke and drink coffee than watch a movie about it and I agreed with him although neither one of us smokes. I was so cranky when I saw it anyway, though. I totally just wanted to go see Napoleon Dynamite. I love laughing. It's all I wanted to do that night. Instead I watched people drink coffee and smoke in black and white. I was mildly entertained. It did have Steve Buschemi(sp?) and Bill Murray and Iggy Pop and Tom Waits and stuff. So that was cool. But I was sleepy and we caught a late show so I became irritated trying to catch some Z's in the movie theater chair.
So Liza (my roommate) goes jogging-ish at this park here several times a week and I went with her last night and really dug it. I decided at camp that I wanted to start running when I got back and she's trying to work her way up to running the five mile trail. We did three miles of it last night and afterwards I felt great. We got free water from Starbucks after and then went and had a couple pitchers on the porch of some bar where we could bring her doggy.
I'm the puppy's aunt, we decided. It's so cool: Liza has a five month old little black puppy mutt and I love it so much. And she loves me back. She's laying on the couch right now and she's so friggen' cute!
I just got in a really good mood all the sudden. Maybe my late morning coffee kicked in; maybe it's the Maroon 5 jams. Ha! Never can tell. But peace out until I have something even newer to say.