<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Dancin' with my se-elf

Billy Idol's the mother fuckin' man. I don't give a shit. Counting cursewords out in script, yo. Oh, yeah, and I like this chick's blog. She cracks me up. I want to be her friend. This "hot guy" too.

I'm such a dork. I'm so dorky that I'm just now hearing Comfort Eagle and falling in love with it while wondering why it took me so damn long when I've been knowing how much Cake's other albums kick ass.

So much music in the world. No wonder my obsession with politics is slipping away. You can't obsess over everything. I tried to explain it to Liza last night. She made the point that she was glad Martin Luther King, Jr. didn't feel that way. But you see, I don't think he could have felt any other way. I think that's a whole nother conversation. To me it has more to do with destiny than anything else.

Oh, and Randy, thank you so much for the Pinback album you gave me long ago. I listened to the whole thing today for the first time in months. I only brought half my music to camp with me and I don't know how it got left out of the "essential" pile when I was packing but it was nice to come home to.

All right damnit I'm logging off to go live some life. Peace.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?