Friday, July 09, 2004
Three Hopeful Thoughts
In February I wrote in my diary at home that I've never been anywhere. A few months later I wrote that I was thinking about going to the Pacific Northwest after dreaming about it for at least the last three years. And you know what? I'm here damnit.
And you know what else? I now am a proud owner of the Ghost World comic book and I'll be getting the Enid doll soon. Daniel Clowes is our god. What else can you say except he rules.
And you know what else? I saw the director's cut of Donnie Darko last weekend. And I liked it. I love that movie more every time I see it. Uh-huh.
And you know what else? This weekend I'm going to a baseball game. For Free. And it's going to rule. I love going to baseball games, so long as my friends Steph and Tre don't tease me about getting super drunk and falling asleep in the Eighth at the last Astros game I went to (hey, I had a big performance that day in Acting and I only had two hours of sleep the night before).
And I'm going to get Cracker Jacks. Uh-huh.
That's five. Good night.
In February I wrote in my diary at home that I've never been anywhere. A few months later I wrote that I was thinking about going to the Pacific Northwest after dreaming about it for at least the last three years. And you know what? I'm here damnit.
And you know what else? I now am a proud owner of the Ghost World comic book and I'll be getting the Enid doll soon. Daniel Clowes is our god. What else can you say except he rules.
And you know what else? I saw the director's cut of Donnie Darko last weekend. And I liked it. I love that movie more every time I see it. Uh-huh.
And you know what else? This weekend I'm going to a baseball game. For Free. And it's going to rule. I love going to baseball games, so long as my friends Steph and Tre don't tease me about getting super drunk and falling asleep in the Eighth at the last Astros game I went to (hey, I had a big performance that day in Acting and I only had two hours of sleep the night before).
And I'm going to get Cracker Jacks. Uh-huh.
That's five. Good night.